In 1970, Kinetico was founded by two engineers who were looking to design a better water softener. After years of careful testing, they finally built the world’s first demand-operated, twin-tank, non-electric water softener, revolutionising the water treatment industry overnight. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high quality domestic and commercial water treatment products, you can be sure you’re making a great choice installing a Kinetico water softener in your home.
What’s In The Pack?
A Kinetico Supersoft HF (high flow), twin tank (always softening) non electric water softener for pressurised systems. Supplied with FREE installation kit including 22mm compression by-pass kit with stainless braided hoses, drain and overflow hose.
- Height – 495mm
- Depth – 475mm
- Width – 2155mm
- Twin Tank (Always Softening)
- High Flow Model for Pressurised Systems (E.g Megaflo or Combination Boiler)
- Supplied with Free Installation Kit
- Beautifully Simple
- Highest Quality Machine
- Minimum Operating Pressure 0.83 Bar
- Compatible with Block or Tablet Salt
- The technology in these softeners has been known to last in excess of 30 years!
Our friendly team are always on hand to help, should you have any questions, require advice on suitability or simply be looking for the very best deal on this product please do get in touch!