Over time as bathrooms have evolved into more experiential spaces for relaxation and revitalisation, Crosswater has curated a comprehensive collection of high quality solutions covering each essential element. From the elegant centrepiece and versatility of the basin mixer to the shower and water outlet which provides comfortable, refreshing and relaxing shower experiences, right through to the beautiful finishing touches. Crosswater has it all covered.
What’s In The Pack?
A two outlet 3ONE6 stainless steel shower valve from Crosswater in 316 Stainless Steel, 316 Slate or 316 Brushed Brass Effect. Complete with Crossbox concealed installation part (if selected). This valve has two outlets, suitable for two water sources for example a fixed shower head and a separate handset. On this model, either outlet can be on individually or both can be on together. Please note, the valve backplates are not etched for specific water outlets and are therefore universal.
Refined, resilient and ready to revolutionise contemporary bathrooms – Enter 30NE6, the stainless steel brassware collection. Crafted with the finest marine grade 316 stainless steel, Crosswater 3ONE6 includes taps for the basin and bath, as well as shower and accessories for a complete brassware collection capable of fulfilling every bathroom specification.
Crossbox offers reduced handle projection, Crosswater’s quietest possible shower and guaranteed comfort and safety using the latest technology and proven components. The wide range of trimsets allow you to match the most popular Crosswater bathroom ranges and all Crossbox showers are thermostatically controlled for 100% safety.
- Min. 1 Bar
- Concealed Shower Valve
- Two Outlet Valve For Two Water Sources (e.g bath & shower / fixed shower head & handset)
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Requires Crossbox Universal Installation Box (Concealed Parts)
- Trimset Includes Flow Control, Thermostat, Backplate & Handles
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 3 Finishes Available:
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316 Slate
- 316 Brushed Brass Effect
- Corrosion Resistant
- Extremely Durable
- Part of An Extensive Range
- Outlets Can Be On Individually or Together
- Super Slim 60mm Installation Depth
- Quicker Installation Time
- Front or Rear Mounting Options
- Separate Trim Set Reduces Risk of Damage on Site
- ‘Easy-Switch’ Module Allows for Quick Flow Reversal
- WRAS Approved
- 1 & 3 Outlet Valves Also Available
- 15 Year Guarantee*
- Valve Dimension PDF
- Crossbox Dimension PDF
- Trim Set – TSCB1500LBPS / TSCB1500LBPST / TSCB1500LBPSF
- Crossbox – CROSSBOX
Please note, published price is for shower valve trim set and concealed installation parts when selected.
Our friendly team are always on hand to help, should you have any questions, require advice on suitability or simply be looking for the very best deal on this product please do get in touch!
*Subject to manufacturers terms and conditions and online registration.