Warmup – The World’s Best-Selling Floor Heating Brand. Warmup’s award-winning collection of contemporary heating solutions have been designed for true ease of use and a hassle-free installation. Their radiant underfloor systems keep you warm using less energy than central heating systems and with this increased efficiency, helping to save money on your electricity bills. With the heat objecting in a space directly rather than just warming the air, you can use floor heating as your home’s primary heat source or install a system in just one room.
What’s In The Pack?
A Warmup Loose Wire System pack for 17.5 – 18.9m² requirements. The kit includes an ultra-thin, 1.8mm cable multi-strand, primer (for use with wooden subfloors), tape, a foam roller and an installation manual.
The Warmup Loose Wire System is designed to suit irregularly shaped rooms and rooms with many fixtures, since the heating cable can simply be manoeuvred on the subfloor around fixtures with ease. The spacing of the cable can be adjusted to your requirements in the desired power output and to the layout of the room you are installing the system in. The Loose Wire is ideal for installation under ceramic or natural stone tiled flooring.
At only 1.8mm, the heating cable is the thinnest on the market and does not raise the floor height visibly. The small cross-section of the heating element allows it to be installed without the need for a layer of a self-levelling screed. Install a Loose Wire System with a tile adhesive layer under tiles or with a self-levelling compound under other floor finishes.
Since installing Loose Wire does not require self-levelling screed, you do not lose any additional time or costs related to the drying of the system. Once the cable is laid down, the floor finish can be installed on top of it.
- Pack Size: 17.5 – 18.9m²
- Cable Thickness: 1.8mm
- IP Rating: IPX7
- Operating Voltage: 220 – 240V: 50Hz
- Average Output Rating: 150W/m²
- Inner & Outer Insulation: ETFE
- Connection: 3m ‘Coldtail’ Connection
- Loose Wire System
- Suitable for Stone or Tiled Floors
- Ultra-Thin, Dual-Core Heating Wire
- Provides Consistent Radiant Heat
- No Need for Self-Levelling Screed
- Flexible, Easy to Install
- Will Not Raise Floor Levels
- Perfect for Bathrooms where Fixtures are to be Worked Around
- Ideal for More Irregular Shaped Areas for Precise Installation
- Suitable for Use as Primary or Secondary Heating
- Lifetime Warranty*
- Requires Thermostat (Available Separately) – See Options Here
- Technical PDF
- Floor Section: Loose Wire on Slab
- Floor Section: Loose Wire on Joists
- DWS300 / DWS400 / DWS600 / DWS800
Our friendly team are always on hand to help, should you have any questions, require advice on suitability or simply be looking for the very best deal on this product please do get in touch!
*Subject to manufacturers terms and conditions and online registration.