JIS have been manufacturing high quality, 100% stainless steel towel rails since 1997. One of the many benefits of stainless steel is that it will not rust, flake or corrode which becomes even more important when you consider the very nature of the bathroom, wet, damp and steamy. JIS rails are long lasting and hard wearing, small scratches can be polished out and maintenance is simple with water and a micro-fibre cloth. The entire JIS range is available in both a polished and brushed finish with selected rails also available in black.
What’s In The Pack?
A JIS Cinder 100% stainless steel heated towel rail in either a polished stainless steel or satin finish.
- Height – 370mm
- Width – 520mm
- Projection – 117mm when used with standard projection 85mm brackets.
- BTU – 410
- Watts – 120
- Flat Fronted
- 100% Stainless Steel
- For Central Heating Installation
- Polished Stainless Steel or Satin Finish
- Pipe Centres – Subtract 30mm from Width (Central Heating Only)
- 25 Year Guarantee*
- Also Available in Electric & Dual Fuel Formats
- 60mm Short Projection Brackets Also Available – Please Contact Our Team
- Valves Available Separately
Our friendly team are always on hand to help, should you have any questions, require advice on suitability or simply be looking for the very best deal on this product please do get in touch!
*Subject to manufacturers terms and conditions.