Over time as bathrooms have evolved into more experiential spaces for relaxation and revitalisation, Crosswater has curated a comprehensive collection of high quality solutions covering each essential element. From the elegant centrepiece and versatility of the basin mixer to the shower and water outlet which provides comfortable, refreshing and relaxing shower experiences, right through to the beautiful finishing touches. Crosswater has it all covered.
What’s In The Pack?
A two outlet Lazo shower valve from Crosswater in chrome, matt black or brushed brass. Complete with Crossbox concealed installation part (if selected). This valve has two outlets, suitable for two water sources for example a single fixed overhead shower and a handset. Please note, the valve backplates are not etched for specific water outlets and are therefore universal.
Playfulness and fun interaction with our environment don’t stop at youth. Protesting the mundane and considering juvenile interaction, Lazo’s form explores how we can bring youthful joy to our surroundings through the unavoidable playfulness of loops. Inspired by the demand for a practical and modern design for easier interaction, Lazo offers a minimal yet softer design with a gentle loop. Providing the ideal blend of form and function, this ergonomic design increases accessibility for all the family.
Crossbox offers reduced handle projection, Crosswater’s quietest possible shower and guaranteed comfort and safety using the latest technology and proven components. The wide range of trimsets allow you to match the most popular Crosswater bathroom ranges and all Crossbox showers are thermostatically controlled for 100% safety.
- Min. 1 Bar
- Concealed Shower Valve
- Two Outlet Valve For Two Water Sources (e.g overhead shower and handset)
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Requires Crossbox Universal Installation Box (Concealed Parts)
- Trimset Includes Flow Control, Thermostat, Backplate & Handles
- 3 Finishes Available
- Striking Handle
- Part of An Extensive Range
- Super Slim 60mm Installation Depth
- Quicker Installation Time
- Front or Rear Mounting Options
- Separate Trim Set Reduces Risk of Damage on Site
- ‘Easy-Switch’ Module Allows for Quick Flow Reversal
- WRAS Approved
- 1 & 3 Outlet Valves Also Available
- 15 Year Guarantee*
- Valve Dimension PDF
- Crossbox Dimension PDF
- Trim Set (Chrome) – LACB1500LBPC
- Trim Set (Matt Black) – LACB1500LBPM
- Trim Set (Brushed Brass) – LACB1500LBPF
- Crossbox – CROSSBOX
Please note, published price is for shower valve trim set and concealed installation parts when selected.
Our friendly team are always on hand to help, should you have any questions, require advice on suitability or simply be looking for the very best deal on this product please do get in touch!
*Subject to manufacturers terms and conditions and online registration.