Over time as bathrooms have evolved into more experiential spaces for relaxation and revitalisation, Crosswater has curated a comprehensive collection of high quality solutions covering each essential element. From the elegant centrepiece and versatility of the basin mixer to the shower and water outlet which provides comfortable, refreshing and relaxing shower experiences, right through to the beautiful finishing touches. Crosswater has it all covered.
What’s In The Pack?
A two outlet MPRO shower valve from Crosswater with Crossbox concealed installation parts. This valve has two outlets, suitable for two water sources for example a fixed shower head and a separate handset. On this model, either outlet can be on individually or both can be on together. Please note, the valve backplates are not etched for specific water outlets and are therefore universal.
The established choice for high-quality bathrooms, MPRO delivers the very best in brassware engineering. Combining superb function and precision design, the result is a complete collection of bathroom mixers, valves, and shower heads that meets the exacting demand of today’s modern bathroom.
Crossbox offers reduced handle projection, Crosswater’s quietest possible shower and guaranteed comfort and safety using the latest technology and proven components. The wide range of trimsets allow you to match the most popular Crosswater bathroom ranges and all Crossbox showers are thermostatically controlled for 100% safety.
- Min. 1 Bar
- Concealed Shower Valve
- Two Outlet Valve For Two Water Sources (e.g bath & shower / fixed shower head & handset)
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Requires Crossbox Universal Installation Box (Concealed Parts)
- Trimset Includes Flow Control, Thermostat, Backplate & Handles
- Choice of Five Stylish Finishes
- Part of an Extensive Brassware Range
- Outlets Can Be On Individually or Together
- Super Slim 60mm Installation Depth
- Quicker Installation Time
- Front or Rear Mounting Options
- Separate Trim Set Reduces Risk of Damage on Site
- ‘Easy-Switch’ Module Allows for Quick Flow Reversal
- WRAS Approved
- 1 & 3 Outlet Valves Also Available
- 15 Year Guarantee*
Please note, published price is for shower valve trim set and concealed installation parts when selected.
Our friendly team are always on hand to help, should you have any questions, require advice on suitability or simply be looking for the very best deal on this product please do get in touch!
*Subject to manufacturers terms and conditions and online registration.