Over time as bathrooms have evolved into more experiential spaces for relaxation and revitalisation, Crosswater has curated a comprehensive collection of high quality solutions covering each essential element. From the elegant centrepiece and versatility of the basin mixer to the shower and water outlet which provides comfortable, refreshing and relaxing shower experiences, right through to the beautiful finishing touches. Crosswater has it all covered.
What’s In The Pack?
A three outlet shower valve from Crosswater with Crossbox concealed installation parts. This stylish concealed shower valve with its soft square shape is designed to match the Atoll, Glide II and Marvel basin and bath taps from Crosswater for a fully cohesive look. This valve has three outlets, suitable for three water sources for example a fixed shower head, a separate handset and a bath waste filler. On this three outlet model, each outlet can be operated separately but not together with any other.
Crossbox offers reduced handle projection, Crosswater’s quietest possible shower and guaranteed comfort and safety using the latest technology and proven components. The wide range of trimsets allow you to match the most popular Crosswater bathroom ranges and all Crossbox showers are thermostatically controlled for 100% safety.
- Min. 1 Bar
- Concealed Shower Valve
- Three Outlet Valve For Three Water Sources (e.g fixed shower head, a shower handset and a bath filler)
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Requires Crossbox Universal Installation Box (Concealed Parts)
- Trimset Includes Flow Control, Thermostat, Backplate & Handles
- Choice of Four Stylish Finishes
- Soft Square Design
- Part of an Extensive Brassware Range
- Super Slim 60mm Installation Depth
- Quicker Installation Time
- Front or Rear Mounting Options
- Separate Trim Set Reduces Risk of Damage on Site
- ‘Easy-Switch’ Module Allows for Quick Flow Reversal
- WRAS Approved
- 1 & 2 Outlet Valves Also Available
- 15 Year Guarantee*
Please note, published price is for shower valve trim set and concealed installation parts when selected.
Our friendly team are always on hand to help, should you have any questions, require advice on suitability or simply be looking for the very best deal on this product please do get in touch!
*Subject to manufacturers terms and conditions and online registration.