From the late 1800’s into the 1900’s, Britain led the way in bathroom design and performance. The time honoured Burlington bathrooms brings a complete collection of traditional products all with modern functionality. These ranges allow you to create a traditional bathroom that can reflect the historical ears of great design across Edwardian, Victorian, Classic and Contemporary style. Burlington’s extensive portfolio is designed to solve all of your design challenges with a vast range of models that will suit every taste and plumbing installation.
What’s In The Pack?
The Burlington Trent thermostatic two outlet concealed shower valve with fixed head, wall arm, hand shower, wall holder and hose. This valve is available with Claremont, Anglesey or Birkenhead handles to pair with the white on/off lever control. Choose from chrome, gold or brushed nickel to match in with Burlington brassware and select from a 6”, 9” or 12” Airburst shower head.
Please note the gold and brushed nickel sets are available with Claremont handle and 9″ head only.
- Valve Height – 215mm
- Valve Width – 120mm
- Valve Trim Set Depth – 82mm
- Shower Arm – 390mm
- Shower Head – 6”, 9” or 12”
- Shower Hose Length – 1500mm
- Large Bore Shower Hose – 11mm
- Two Outlet Valve
- Chrome, Gold or Brushed Nickel
- Concealed Valve
- Traditional Faceplate
- Brass Construction Mixer Body
- Claremont, Anglesey or Birkenhead Handle with Ceramic Lever
- Airburst, Anti-Limescale Shower Head
- Wall Shower Arm
- Fixed Wall Handset Holder
- Simple Diverter Switch
- Part of an Extensive Range
- 15 Year Guarantee*
- Also Available Single Outlet
- Can Be Used with Sliding Rail Kit – Burlington V33
- Compatible with Burlington V24 Handset Cradle
Please note, published price is for shower valve, shower head, wall arm, handset, wall holder and hose.
Our friendly team are always on hand to help, should you have any questions, require advice on suitability or simply be looking for the very best deal on this product please do get in touch!
*Subject to manufacturers terms and conditions and online registration.