||BS EN 33:2011 Pedestal W.C. pans with close-coupled flushing cistern BS EN 997:2012 WC pans and WC suites with integral trap
- Low / high level pan
- High level flush pipe kit including lever, rigid pull chain, flush pipes, reverse screw cistern connector, stopper and ornate brackets
- High level cistern including cistern fittings
- The water inlet valve hole is located on either side of the cistern tank
- The high level level wc uses a standard low level pan ( P2 ) and specialed high level cistern, connected with a medium level flush pipe kit T30 CHR “The flush mechanism is a dual flush rod pull cistern C5”.
- A special flush pipe kit that allows the cistern to be placed on a wall next to the pan is available : Angled Flush Pipe Kit T34 CHR
- Low Level wc can be used where the soil pipe is located in the floor. The pan can be located over the soil pipe by cutting the horizontal flush pipe to length. The cistern height can be varied by cutting the vertical flush pipe to length – maximum height is 2,380mm to the top of the cistern, minimum height is 1,625mm.
- Bottom inlet valve (SP5A). Back inlet valve available as optional item (SP511). P trap standard height pan – height from floor to pan rim is 40cm. Regal Height pan ( floor to pan rim height 48cm ) available : P16
- Ceramic soil connection pipes : straight connector to the wall : C29. The S trap connector bending down to the floor : C26
- Cistern can be used with optional decorative Ornate Brackets T32 CHR
- High level wc can be used with standard Burlington toilet seats or with the Throne seats ( S14 & S15 ) Supplied with floor fixings.